Saturday, January 3, 2009

TOILETS


Hey, check this out!! You have been warned!!! Some of the sights are to be seen to be believed! So what to do I hear you ask? Easy, you go to the other cubicle that doesn't have this sign! Seriously some of the toilet stories we have would blow you away. Yes they are swat holes and yes they are pretty revolting! Oh my goodness. Anyway Pauline has arrived, time to chat. Pauline is from Rotorua and won a 3 month scholarship so we are all ears and then we are off around Beijing with our own personal guide.

2 comments:

  1. Ewww ewww ewwww ewwwww ewwwwwww...This blog is great! Getting ALL the culture... excuse me while I go and get my cleansing gel after reading this! HA ha ha!! Keep it coming. It's great having a vicarious holiday as I bask in the sun on my deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is gross. I can't wait to hear all the revolting stories. They are the best kind. I hope someone is keeping a journal if they are not going to be posted here. I have just cleaned my toilet (and thorougly enjoyed it for once). I have a new appreciation for all that upright porcelain. Keep it comin!!

    ReplyDelete